- 100 % natural products
- Maintenance of Tridosha (three body energies).
- Formulated by MD Ayurveda doctors
- Supports healthy urinary system
- 100 % vegetarian formulations.
- Free from chemicals, preservatives, starch, additives, colors, yeast, binders, fillers
- All herbs have distinct explanation in ancient Ayurvedic literature
1. PUNARNAVA CAPSULES
Punarnava capsules are prepared from using 100% standardized extracts of Boerhavia diffusa. Punarnava helps to maintain healthy urinary system and kidney functions.
2. MUTRAKRICHANTAK CHURNA
This is an amazing powder formula from the house of Planet Ayurveda. It contains - Varun (Crataeva nurvala), Palash (Butea monosperma), Punarnava (Phyllanthus niruri), Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris), Rakt Chandan (Pterocarpus santalinus) etc. It balances vitiated doshas of body and supports healthy urinary system.
Mutrakrichantak Churna can be taken I tsp twice daily with plain water after meal. Or one can boil 1 tbsp. in 400 ml of water, boil it until it remains 50 ml. let it become Luke warm, can be consumed by leaving residual.
3. VARUNADI VATI
Varun is main ingredient in this natural preparation. Varun is known as scientifically – Crataeva nurvala. Other herbs are Punarnava, Gokshur and Rakta Chandan.
Varunadi vati helps to maintain healthy urinary system and kidney functions.
- Punarnava Capsules - 2 capsules twice daily with plain water after meal.
- Mutrakrichantak Churna - 1 Teaspoonful twice daily with water and for best result Boil 1 Teaspoonful in 400ml water until it remains 50-60ml. Filter the preparation with a regular tea strainer and drink. You should use this once in morning 45min. after breakfast and similarly in evening 45min. after dinner. Prepare fresh every time as per this.
- Varunadi Vati - 2 tablets twice daily with plain water after meal.