- Contain 100% natural products
- Absolutely free from chemicals, additives extra colors, fillers and yeast etc.
- Has all the pure herbs explained in ancient ayurvedic texts
- Available at reasonable cost
1. Varunadi Vati
2. Gokshuradi Guggul
Gokshuradi Guggul is a classical preparation which has guggul and gokshura as its ingredients along with some other herbs. The formulation also contains triphala that is amla, bibhitaki and haritaki that help in improving digestion along with pacification of vata dosha. Gokshuradi guggul is a very known formulation for crushing and excreting out the kidney stones. Kidney stones can be of various types but this formulation can be used in any type of renal stone and subsides all types of urinary problems along with discomfort. The burning in urinary tract infections can be managed as well using this formulation. The herb has diuretic properties as well and protects kidney parenchyma too.
3. Stono Plan Syrup
Stono Plan is a liquid preparation that has many herbs as its ingredients. This also has trin panchmool that is the roots of five specific herbs. These five herbs have great effect in removing excess toxin from the body without disbalancing the electrolytes and hence supports the kidneys normal functioning. The formulation is frequently used in the urinary tract infections as well which can be the result of kidney stones. It stimulates urine production, enhances GFR rate and supports healthy urinary tract mucosa. Water retention is eliminated after the intake of stono plan syrup. It decreases the levels of elevated albumin in the body as well.
4. Mutrakrichantak Churna
5. Phyllanthus Niruri
Dosage / Usage
- Varunadi Vati - 2 tablets twice daily with warm water.
- Gokshuradi Guggul - 2 tablets twice daily with warm water.
- Stono Plan Syrup - 2 teaspoonful twice daily.
- Mutrakrichantak Churna - 1 teaspoonful twice daily with warm water and for best result Boil 1 Teaspoonful in 400ml water until it remains 50-60ml. Filter the preparation with a regular tea strainer and drink. You should use this once in morning 45min. after breakfast and similarly in evening 45min. after dinner. Prepare fresh every time as per this.
- Phyllanthus Niruri - 1 capsule twice daily with warm water.