- 100 % natural products
- Maintenance of Tridosha (three body energies).
- Formulated by MD Ayurveda doctors
- Supports healthy skin
- 100 % vegetarian formulations.
- Free from chemicals, preservatives, starch, additives, colors, yeast, binders, fillers
- All herbs have distinct explanation in ancient Ayurvedic literature
1. Aloe Vitals
Aloe vitals capsule is made from standardized extract of Aloe barbedensis a popular variety of the genus Aloe, which contains over 500 species of succulent flowering plants. The common name of this plant in English is Aloe Vera. It is one of the most popular herbs used in Ayurveda.
Aloe vitals capsules serve as a great food supplement for supporting health and well –being.
2. Radiant skin hair nail formula
It is a great natural supplement for the maintenance of healthy skin and hair. Planet Ayurveda's Radiant skin hair nail formula capsule is a natural supplement for maintaining body's external health.
It is great for maintaining and supporting a healthy skin in particular.
3. Neem Capsules
It is a pure nutraceutical preparation for supporting a healthy skin.
Planet Ayurveda's Neem capsules contain standardized extract of Neem (Azadirachta indica). It is an herbal supplement for maintaining health and wellbeing.
4. Kumkumadi oil
It is a mixture of many herbs and oils blended together in a very effective formulation that supports health of the skin. It is a classical Ayurvedic formulation which is popularly used as a health supplement for skin since ancient times.
- Aloe Vitals - 2 capsules twice daily, with plain water after meals.
- Radiant Skin Hair Nail Formula - 2 capsules twice daily, with plain water after meals.
- Neem Capsules - 2 capsules twice daily, with plain water after meals.
- Kumkumadi oil - Take 3-5ml of the oil and massage over the affected area of the skin. In case of oily skin, kumkumadi oil can be avoided, but other supplements are safe for all skin types.