- 100 % natural products.
- Maintenance of Tridosha Vata, Pitta & Kapha (three body energies).
- Formulated by MD Ayurveda doctors.
- Supports healthy kidneys function.
- 100 % vegetarian formulations.
- Free from chemicals, preservatives, starch, additives, colors, yeast, binders & fillers.
- All herbs have distinct explanation in ancient Ayurvedic literature.
1. MUTRAKRICHANTAK CHURNA
It is an herbal powder blend which is very helpful in maintaining healthy kidneys. It is an herbal supplement which is especially suited for people to maintain a healthy urinary system.
2. RENCURE FORMULA
Rencure formula is a great herbal combination that is given as an adjunct with mutrakrichantak churna along with other health supplements for supporting kidneys health. It is a natural supplement that maintains a healthy urinary system in a natural way.
3. VARUNADI VATI
It is prepared on the basis of a classical Ayurvedic formulation with the same name. Varunadi vati is being used since ancient time for the maintenance of a healthy urinary system and a healthy kidney function.
4. PUNARNAVA MANDUR
Punarnava mandur is a natural supplement which is great for maintaining healthy kidneys and is best suited for supporting the urinary system as a whole.
It is also good for the heart as it helps to maintain healthy blood composition.
5. CHANDANADI VATI
It is a classical herbal formulation. It is very helpful in maintaining kidneys health. It is used since centuries for providing the cooling effect in the body. It is also good for healthy gut.
- Mutrakrichantak Churna – 1 Teaspoonful twice daily warm with water and for best result Boil 1 Teaspoonful in 400ml water until it remains 50-60ml. Filter the preparation with a regular tea strainer and drink. You should use this once in morning 45min. after breakfast and similarly in evening 45min. after dinner. Prepare fresh every time as per this.
- Rencure Formula – 2 Capsules twice daily with warm water after meals.
- Punarnava Mandur – 2 tablets thrice daily with warm water after meals.
- Varunadi Vati – 2 tablets thrice daily with warm water after meals.
- Chandanadi Vati – 2 tablets twice daily with warm water after meals.