- Contain 100% natural products.
- Has all the pure herbs explained in ancient ayurvedic texts.
- Absolutely free from chemicals, additives, extra colors, fillers and yeast etc.
- Available at reasonable price.
- An amazing care for gum disorders or pyorrhea.
- Pacifies all the three doshas.
Boswellia-Curcumin is a polyherbal formulation prepared using two herbs named shallaki (Boswellia serrata) and haridra (Curcuma longa). These two herbs work wonderfully in collaboration and aids in effectively managing shoola. This formulation also assists in alleviating shoshira, mahashoshira, Sheetada, dantapuputak, tundikeri etc.
2. NEEM CAPSULES
Neem Capsules is a single herbal formulation in capsule form prepared using Standardized extract of Azadirachta indica. It has various health benefits due to its kshaya (astringent), Tikta (bitter) rasa and also pacifies pitta and kapha dosha. Neem has active compounds like nimbin, nimbosterol which sustain a healthy oral system.
3. CORAL CALCIUM COMPLEX
The Coral Calcium Complex has praval pishti (coral), akik pishti (agate), jawar mohra pishti, kamdudha ras, mukta pishti (pearl) and guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia). These all ingredients make it a very important formulation which helps in maintaining health of bones and enhances the teeth quality. As the ingredients are having cold potency the product effectively pacifies pitta dosha as well. Coral calcium complex is a very great and effective product by Planet Ayurveda. It is totally natural and is free from preservatives, dyes, additives or aduterants.
4. SEPTRIN TABLETS
Septrin tablet is a very effective formulation which has many ingredients. The ingredients of this formulation have impressive results in strengthening the body's immune system so that the rate of infections can be reduced minimally. It also has its impact on digestion and enhances the digestion process. The septrin has its effect on accumulated kapha dosha. The kapha dosha can be accumulated on the teeth and gums as in the form of plaque and tartar thus septrin tablets have their impact on them as well. It helps by melting down the accumulated kapha.
5. ARJUN SAAR
Arjun saar by Planet Ayurveda does not contain arjun alone but also has amla in it. Both of these herbs have a great role in maintaining the health of the oral cavity. It promotes proper cleansing of the entire buccal cavity and spaces in between the teeth. Arjun saar gives protecting effect from cavities and reduces shootha in the gums as well. It is herb mentioned in talu roga as well. Moreover, it has its role in preventing bleeding from gums due to certain infections as it has rakta stambhak properties. Arjun is known to pacify tridosha as well. It also has its impact on plaque and tartar.
6. GUM CARE POWDER
Gum Care Powder is an amazing formulation prepared using herbs like sonth (Zingiber officinale), Haritaki (terminalia chebula), Mustak (Cyperus rotundus), Khadir (Acacia catechu), Karpur (Cinnamomum), Poog (Areca catechu) and many other herbs. As its name indicates it cares for our gums. It also assists in maintaining good oral health.
7. IRIMEDADI OIL
Irimedadi Oil is a classical oil preparation prepared using different herbs like gayatri, manjishtha, laung (clove). arimedadi etc. These herbs lend its medicinal properties to this oil that is used in management of oral hygiene. Irimedadi oil is classically known as mukha roga nashak. Roga like Dantapraharsh, mukhadurghanada will fade away after using irimedadi oil for oil pulling.
DOSAGE / USAGE
- Boswellia-Curcumin - 2 Capsules twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Neem Capsules - 2 Capsules twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Coral Calcium Complex - 1 Capsule twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Septrin Tablets - 2 Tablets twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Arjun Saar and Gum Care Powder - Mix one tsp of Gum Care Powder along with three tsp of Arjun Saar and 50ml of water. Move the liquid back and forth in your mouth for 10 minutes and spit. Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Irimedadi Oil - One teaspoon of oil is taken in the mouth and is moved back and forth. This is done for 10-15 minutes and then is spit out. Mouth is rinsed after with sindhav lavan mixed in lukewarm water. After this simple brushing is allowed.