- 100 % natural products
- Maintenance of Tridosha (three body energies).
- Formulated by MD Ayurveda doctors
- Supports healthy Liver
- 100 % vegetarian formulations.
- Free from chemicals, preservatives, starch, additives, colors, yeast, binders, fillers
- All herbs have distinct explanation in ancient Ayurvedic literature
1. YAKRIT PLIHANTAK CHURNA
It is a herbal powder made from natural herbs. This powder contains herbs like Bhumiamla (Phyllanthus niruri), Katuki (Picrorhiza kurrao), Makoy (Solanum indicum), Punarnava (Boerrhavia diffusa), Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata), Kaasni (Cichorium intybus), Sharpunkha (Tephrosia purpurea) and Bhringraj (Eclipta alba). It supports a healthy liver function and also improves the healthy digestive system.
2. LIVO PLAN SYRUP
This is a herbal syrupmade from the extracts of herbs like Bhringraj (Eclipta alba), Sharpunkha (Tephrosia purpurea), Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata), Shyonak (Oroxylum indicum), Rohitaka (Tecomella undulata), Bhumiamla (Phyllanthus niruri), Patol (Trichosanthes diocia), Kasni (Cichorium intybus), etc. It maintains the healthy liver functions and promotes good health.
3. LIV SUPPORT CAPSULES
This is a poly herbal formulation that contains herbs like Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata), Bhringraj (Eclipta alba), Saral (Pinus roxburghii), Kasani (Cichorium intybus). It supports a good and healthy liver function. The capsules are purely vegetarian and have no side effects.
- Yakrit Plihantak Churna - 1 teaspoonful twice a day before meals with warm water or decoction method.
- Livo Plan Syrup - 2 tsp twice a day after meals.
- LIV Support - 1 capsule twice a day after meals with warm water.