- 100 % natural products
- Maintains healthy glucose levels.
- Formulated by MD Ayurveda doctor
- 100 % vegetarian formulations.
- Free from chemicals, preservatives, starch, additives, colors, yeast, binders, fillers
1. Dia-Beta Plus
Dia-Beta plus capsules have been formulated with a combination of the best herbs that work in a synergistic manner to support blood sugar levels and maintain health and wellbeing.
The capsules have to be taken on a daily basis and are meant to maintain blood sugar levels in the body.
2. Karela Capsules
Karela, also known as Bitter melon is a very effective and very popular herb as per Ayurveda. It is very helpful in promoting healthy living and supporting overall health in patients of all ages.
It helps to naturally support healthy blood glucose levels and is a great dietary supplement for regular usage.
3. Madhumehantak Churna
Madhumehantak churna is a health supplement for the maintaining blood glucose levels and supporting healthy pancreas. It contains an herbal combination that is unique to this formula.
Planet Ayurveda's Madhumehantak churna is very helpful as a dietary supplement for maintaining all round health.
4. Fenugreek Capsules
Fenugreek is a very common kitchen condiment used in India. Planet Ayurveda's Fenugreek capsule is a great herbal supplement for the digestive system and helps maintain health.
5. Diaplan Tea
Diaplan Tea helps with the recurrent elevated levels of blood glucose. This is a herbal tea which is prepared using an effective group of herbs and thus is of great help in maintaining healthy blood sugar levels. This tea or herbal tea is having ingredients like Jamun (Syzygium jambolanum), Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum), Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Cardamon (Elettaria cardamomum), Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) and Green Tea (Camelia sinensis). These all ingredients have a very great effect on blood sugar as well as on the digestive system. The tea basically has a supporting effect on the whole body and its systems.
- Dia-Beta Plus - 2 capsules twice daily before meals with warm water.
- Karela Capsules - 2 capsules, twice daily after meals with warm water.
- Madhumehantak Churna - 1 teaspoonful twice daily with warm water, before meals.
- Fenugreek Capsules - 2 capsules, twice daily after meals with warm water.
- Diaplan Tea - 1 Cup of Diaplan Tea, Once Daily.