- Contain 100% natural products
- Pure vegetarian formulations
- Absolutely free from chemicals, additives extra colors, fillers and yeast etc.
- Formulated by M.D Ayurveda experts
- Has all the pure herbs explained in ancient ayurvedic texts
- Available at reasonable cost
1. Vasaka Capsules
Vasaka (Adhatoda vasica) is a potent herb utilized in various conditions. Its capsules are formulated from the standardized extract of Vasa. It helps to pacify Kapha and Pitta dosha. It is helpful in the problems related to respiratory system and also maintains skin healthy. It is 100 % vegetarian herbal formulation.
2. Praanrakshak Churna
Praanrakshak churna is a polyherbal powdered formulation prepared from a blend of some unique herbs such as Shirish (Albezzia lebbock), Vaasa (Adhatoda vasica), Anantmool (Tylphora asthmatica), Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanica), Bharangi (Clerodandrum serratum), Kantkari (Solanum xanthocarpum), and Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra). This formulation helps in maintaining the immunity and respiratory system health.
3. Curcumin Capsules
Curcumin (Curcuma longa) is an active ingredient of turmeric. It helps to maintain the respiratory system and digestive system healthy. It is purely an herbal remedy which is totally free from chemicals and other additives.
4. Tulsi Capsules
Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) capsules are prepared from the extract of herb tulsi. It helps to balance Vata and Kapha dosha and subsides Kapha dosha. It also supports the respiratory system functions.
5. Kaas-Har Churna
Kaas-Har Churna is the herbal blend of five unique herbs that helps to pacify pitta and Kapha dosha. It is 100 % vegetarian formulation in powder form, free from preservatives, starch and colors. It helps to relieve phlegm from the body and clears the respiratory tract.
- Vasaka Capsules – 2 cap twice daily with water after meal.
- Praanrakshak Churna – 1 tsp twice daily with water after meal.
- Curcumin Capsules – 2 cap twice daily with water after meal.
- Tulsi Capsules – 1 cap twice daily with water after meal.
- Kaas-Har Churna – 1 tsp twice daily with water after meal.