- Contain 100% natural products
- Absolutely free from chemicals, additives extra colors, fillers and yeast etc.
- Has all the pure herbs explained in ancient ayurvedic texts
- Available at reasonable cost
1. CRANBERRY CAPSULES
Cranberry capsules are prepared from the standardized extract of cranberry. The cranberries are a very good supporter to enhance the process of detoxification going on inside the body. Cranberries are great agents for supporting a better working of the whole urinary system. Moreover, the ingredient also has an effect on maintaining a healthy immune system thus resulting in the protection from all types of infections. It is an essential source of vitamins and minerals and also helps in healthy brain functioning.
2. SPIRULINA CAPSULES
Spirulina capsules are purely natural and vegetarian formulation prepared from the extract of herb Arthrospira platensis which helps in maintaining the overall health of the body. It is a good source of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and lipids. These are good forms of dietary supplements.
3. AMALAKI RASAYAN
Amalaki or Indian gooseberry (Emblica officinalis) is widely used from the ancient times in various forms as a dietary supplement in food. In Ayurveda, it is considered as Rasayana (Rejuvenating agent) by Acharyas. It is a rich source of vitamin C which helps in maintaining a healthy body by acting on various systems of the body.
4. IMMUNE BOOSTER
Immune booster as the name clarifies it acts on the immune system of the body and helps in maintaining the healthy working of it. It is prepared by using a combination of various herbs such as Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera), Cow colostrums (Bovine colostrums), Bhumi amla (Phyllanthus niruri), Amalaki (Phyllanthus emblica) these all help in maintaining a healthy body by supporting the immune system.
5. BRAHMI CHYAWANPRASH
Brahmi Chyawanprash is a polyherbal ayurvedic formulation prepared by naturally occurring wonderful herbs. It is purely vegetarian preparation. It maintains the balance between all the three doshas (body energies), seven dhatus (body tissues), three malas (body waste) of the body by which it helps in staying healthy.
DOSAGE / USAGE
- Cranberry Capsules - 1 capsule two times in a day with plain water after meals.
- Spirulina Capsules - 1 capsule two times in a day with plain water after meals.
- Amalaki Rasayan - 1 capsule two times in a day with plain water after meals.
- Immune Booster - 1 capsule two times in a day with plain water after meals.
- Brahmi Chyawanprash - 1 teaspoonful once in a day after meals.