- Contain 100% natural products
- Pure vegetarian formulations
- Absolutely free from chemicals, additives extra colors, fillers and yeast etc.
- Supports healthy nervous system
- Formulated by M.D Ayurveda experts
- Has all the pure herbs explained in ancient ayurvedic texts
- Available at reasonable cost
1. Ashwagandha Capsules
Ashwagandha capsules is a single herbal formulation prepared using standardized extract of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera). Ashwagandha banaces all the three doshas especially kapha and vata. As per classical texts, it is known as balya and Brihaneeya, therefore it helps in normal functioning of the body by nourishing and replenishing the bodily system.
2. Brahmi Capsules
Brahmi capsules by planet ayurveda are mainly prepared using standardized extract of Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri). In our ancient texts, it is named as medhya rasayan. This formulation is amazing as it possesses rasayana and vajikarana properties. Brahmi has sheeta veerya and aids in pacifying vata and kapha dosha.
Vikramprash is a polyherbal formulation in jelly form prepared using Amla (Emblica officinalis), Dashmoola (Root of ten herbs), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) etc. This formulation of 48 herbs is very amazing and provides kanti, prabha, varna, vaksidhi, Deerghamayum and various other health benefits.
4. Yograj Guggul
Yograj Guggul is a classical ayurvedic formulation formulated with its main ingredient guggul (Commiphora mukul). Guggul is basically vata anulomana so aidful in managing fatigue. Yograj guggul mainly pacifies vata dosha which is responsible for all types of pains in the body. Along with guggul there are some other ingredients which have rasaynik properties too.
5. Energo Plan Syrup
Energoplan syrup is a polyherbal syrup formulation prepared using Jeevanti (Leptadenia reticulata), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus), Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris), Guggul (Commiphora mukul), Pippali (Piper longum), Shigru (Moringa oleifera) etc. As its name indicates, it helps in regenerating the energy. This would be the heart of anti fatigue pack as it has mesmerizing benefits.
- Ashwagandha Capsules - 1 Capsule twice daily after meals.
- Brahmi Capsules - 1 Capsule twice daily after meals.
- Vikramprash - 1 Teaspoonful twice daily after meals.
- Yograj Guggul - 2 Tablets twice daily after meals.
- Energo Plan Syrup - 2 Teaspoonful twice daily after meals.