- It helps to maintain healthy female reproductive system.
- It supports healthy menstruation.
- It supports healthy digestive system.
- It helps to maintain healthy balance of female hormones.
- It supports overall female health.
- It supports healthy blood sugar level.
- It balances pitta doshas.
Availability: 9684 In Stock
Size (Per Unit) : 30 Pills
Dosage : As advised by the physician.
SKU: BM5 Classical Ayurvedic Products,DIGESTIVE HEALTH,LIVER HEALTH,METABOLIC HEALTH,Planet Ayurveda,RAS
- Amrita Satva - Amrita satva is mainly the ghan of Tinospora cordifolia. Giloy is a climbing shrub native to India but also found in China and other tropical areas of Africa and Australia. Giloy is also known as Guduchi or Amrita and has bitter or astringent taste, hot potency, light, oily, unctuous properties. It is best known for its doshatrayahara action which means it pacifies all the three doshas in the body. In classical ayurvedic texts Amrita is rasayani (rejuvenating), balya (strengthening), Amahara (detoxifying), dahahara (burning pacifier) and kasashwashar (cough cold pacifier).
- Swarna Gairik - Swarna gairik is one of the three types of Gairik (ochre) and best known for its medicinal purpose in ayurveda. Its chemical composition is Fe203 and is red in colour. It is easily found in all the regions of India but abundantly found in singhbhum district of Bihar. Swarn gairik is sweet or astringent in taste and has a cold potency. Before using swarna gairik for medicinal purposes it is purified by giving bhavna of godughdha.
- Abhrak Bhasma - Abhrak is also known as vyom, vajra, girij, bahuputra, gagan, ambar, megha etc. Its common name is Mica. It was first mentioned in arthshastra and for the treatment purpose it was firstly used in kasisadi oil for local application in piles mentioned in Ashtanga Hridaya. It is widely found in areas of India like Ajmer, Tamilnadu, Punjab, Uttar pradesh and Bihar. Abhrak bhasma is cold in potency, smooth and is useful as nectar as it is balya (strengthening) and uttam vajikarna rasayan (best aphrodisiac).
Reference - Ayurved Saar Sangrah