- Contain 100% natural products
- Pure vegetarian formulations
- Absolutely free from chemicals, additives extra colors, fillers and yeast etc.
- Formulated by M.D Ayurveda experts
- Has all the pure herbs explained in ancient ayurvedic texts
- Available at reasonable cost
1. ASHWAGANDHA CAPSULES
This is a single herbal formulation. It is prepared from the herb Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera). This herb provides strength to the body and this is a revered herb as a Rasayan (Tonic). It pacifies vata dosha due to its hot potency.
It is a poly herbal formulation made from two herbs Shallaki (Boswellia serrata) and Curcumin (Curcuma longa). This herbal combination pacifies all three dosha. Thus stabalizing the shotha and shoola.
3. GOTU KOLA CAPSULES
This single herb is effective in pacifying kapha and pitta dosha. It is prepared from the extracts of Gotu Kola (Centella asictica). It is also known as manduki, kodangal, thankuni, karivan, etc. It detoxifies the manovaha strotas and helps in relaxing the brain.
4. SANJIVANI VATI
This is a classical Ayurvedic medicine. Sanjivani is known as "one that infuses life". It rejuvenates the body and protects the entire body from various diseases.
5. GANDHAK RASAYAN
The main ingredient of this formulation is Gandhak (Sulphur). It is first purified with the help of certain herbs before using in the formulations. It purifies the blood and helps in maintaining the proper blood circulation.
6. SINHNAAD GUGGUL
This classical Ayurvedic formulation is used in pacifying vata disorders. It provides the calmness to the body. The main ingredient is Guggulu which has laghu (light) and ruksha (dry) properties. It helps in pacifying the tridosha in the body.
- Ashwagandha Capsules - 1 capsule twice daily with warm water.
- Boswellia-Curcumin - 2 capsules twice daily with warm water.
- Gotu Kola Capsules - 2 capsules twice daily with warm water.
- Sanjivani Vati - 2 tablets twice daily with warm water.
- Gandhak Rasayan - 2 tablets twice daily with warm water.
- Sinhnaad Guggul - 2 tablets twice daily with warm water.