- Contain 100% natural products
- Pure vegetarian formulations
- Absolutely free from chemicals, additives extra colors, fillers and yeast etc.
- Formulated by M.D Ayurveda experts
- Has all the pure herbs explained in ancient ayurvedic texts
- Available at reasonable cost
1. VARA CHURNA
Commonly it is known as Triphala powder. It is combination of three herbs - Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Bhibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica) and Amlaki (Emblica officinalis). These are also called Myrobalans. It helps to maintain healthy digestive healthy system.
2. Brahmi Capsules
These capsules are prepared from the standardized extract of Bacopa monnieri that belongs to the family Plantaginceae. It promotes overall well-being and strengthens the body.
3. PHYLLANTHUS NIRURI
These capsules are obtained from pure extract of Phyllanthus niruri (Bhumi amla) and belongs to family Phyllanthaceae. It supports the overall health. It supports the healthy immune system.
4. ASHWAGANDHA CAPSULES
These herbal capsules which are prepared from the standardized extract of herb Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera). It is one of the best health supplement to maintain the overall health. It helps to balance the all three doshas.
5. Pitta Balance
These capsules are obtained from natural ingredients such as praval pisthi, akik pisthi, jahar mohra pisthi, kamdhudha ras, mukta pisthi and giloy satva. It supports the healthy pH of body and pacifies the pitta doshas in body.
6. KANCHNAAR GUGGUL
Kanchnaar Guggul is a formulation that is mentioned in the classics and has gained its popularity due to its kapha dosha pacification properties. This formulation for sure has two herbs in it that is kanchanar and resin of cammiphora mukul (Popularly known as guggul). In addition, as it pacifies the kapha dosha thus it helps in reducing the size of the arbuda present in the adrenal gland. This arbuda can result in the excessive secretion of hormones from the adrenal gland. That's why the size of it has to be reduced for which kachnaar guggul works the best.
Dosage / Usage
- Vara Churna - 1 teaspoonful twice daily with warm water or Apple juice.
- Brahmi Capsules - 2 capsules twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Phyllanthus Niruri - 1 capsule twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Ashwagandha Capsules - 2 Capsules twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Pitta Balance - 1 capsule twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Kanchnaar Guggul - 2 Tablets twice daily with plain water after meals.