- 100 % natural products
- Maintain Tridosha (Vata, Pitta and Kapha) balance in the body.
- Formulated by MD Ayurveda doctor
- 100 % vegetarian formulations.
- Free from chemicals, preservatives, starch, additives, colors, yeast, binders, fillers
- All herbs have distinct explanation in ancient Ayurvedic literature
1. Bustonica Capsules
Each capsule contains standardized extracts of Vidarikand (Pueraria tuberosa), Varahikand (Dioscorea bulbifera), Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus), Safed musali (Chlorphytum borivilianum) and Lodhra (Symplocus racemosa).
Planet Ayurveda's Bustonica capsule is a nutraceutical preparation which serves as a great dietary supplement for supporting healthy female secondary sexual characters.
2. Shatavari Capsules
Planet Ayurveda's shatavari capsules contain standardized extracts of shatavari (Asparagus racemosus). The extracts are filled in 100 % vegetarian capsule shells that are free from gelatin.
Shatavari commonly grows in India, Nepal, Sri Lanka and the Himalayas. The herb has been exploited off late for its many uses because of which it is recognized as an endangered species now a days.
3. Bustonica Oil
A wonderful oil formulation that has Gambhari (Gmelina arborea), Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus), Jeera (Cuminum cyminum), Choti dudhi (Euphorbia thymifolia), Patha (Cissampelos pareira) etc. along with variety of oils like flax seeds oil, sunflower seeds oil, sesame seeds oil in it. It is an excellent natural combination that supports normal growth of breast fatty tissues by balancing tridoshas in body especially kapha.
4. Cleopatra Anti Ageing Body Butter
Cleopatra body butter contains many essential constituents like Almond oil, Shea butter, Aloe vera extract, Glycerin, Olive oil, Jojoba oil and many others. The application of this cream helps in the nourishment of the surrounding area and also provides a pumpy look to the skin. The oils present in the cream help in making skin smooth and soft on touch. Aloe vera on the other hand completely nourishes the skin and reduces any kind of stretch marks present.
DOSAGE / USAGE
- Bustonica Capsules - 2 capsules, twice daily with plain water.
- Shatavari Capsules - 2 capsules, twice daily with plain water.
- Bustonica Oil - The appropriate quantity of oil may be massaged once a day or as directed by the physician. Total massage time should not be less than 15 minutes and more than 30 minutes. Massage must be in circular motion.
- Cleopatra Anti Ageing Body Butter - For Local Application.