- Contains 100% natural products
- Absolutely free from chemicals, additives, extra colors, fillers and yeast etc.
- Pure vegetarian formulations
- Formulated by M.D Ayurveda experts
- Has all the pure herbs explained in ancient ayurvedic texts
- Balances all the three doshas - Vata, Pitta, Kapha in body
- Supports healthy digestive system
- Maintains healthy metabolism
1. Curcumin Capsules
Curcumin is the main active chemical present in Turmeric which is responsible for the remarkable properties exhibited by it.
Planet Ayurveda's Curcumin capsules contain standardized extract of curcuminoids present in Turmeric. Planet Ayurveda's Curcumin capsule is a very versatile herbal supplement that helps maintain a healthy body and mind.
It is great for maintaining a healthy body and mind.
2. Kanchnaar Guggul
It is used as per ancient Ayurveda texts for maintaining healthy muscle mass. It is a combination of Guggul (Commiphora mukul) and Kachnaar (Bauhinia variegata) in a single tablet.
Guggul is combined with many other herbs like Kachnaar to form different types of natural supplements that help to support and maintain health.
3. Aller-G Care
Aller-G Care capsule is another nutraceutical preparation from the house of Planet Ayurveda. This capsule formulation is great for supporting a healthy lung function and maintaining normal breathing at all times. It can be safely consumed as a dietary supplement by people of all ages.
The ingredients are absolutely natural and safe for human consumption.
4. Punarnava mandur
Punarnava (Boerrhavia diffusa) is an herb that derives its name from a Hindi word which means everlasting youth. It is a tablet formulation that is great for use as a dietary supplement. It helps to support healthy cell growth and function*.
People at any age can safely take this dietary supplement for the mintenance of their health.
- Curcumin Capsules - 2 capsules, twice daily, with plain water after meals.
- Kanchnaar Guggul - 2 tablets, three times per day, with plain water after meals.
- Aller-G Care - 2 capsules, two times in a day, with plain water after meals.
- Punarnava mandur - 2 tablets, two times per day with plain water after meals.