Many things in the world are hard to achieve, maintaining weight is one of them but hard does hard means impossible?? Drinking warm teas can be play an important role in your struggle. Drink warm herbal teas to ease your struggle, says the developer of Slim-O-Lina herbal tea - An MD Ayurvedic expert from India.
As per Ayurveda, Stholya or obesity is due to blockage of channels and warm herbal teas lead to opening up of the channels leading to flow of energies.
Slimolina tea contains herbs like Garcinia, Green tea, Ginger, Fennel, Fenugreek Green tea, Black pepper, Varuna, Black cumin seeds and lemon.
As per Ayurveda, the whole universe is made up of 5 elements - Earth, Water, Fire, Air and Space. Earth + Water = Kapha, Fire = Pitta, Air + Space = Vata. All humans are made from combinations of these 5 elements and a Soul, which makes us alive.
- Garcinia (Garcinia cambogia) - is a Garcinia is a fruit growing in south India as well as Southeast Asia. The fruit peel is traditionally used to maintain healthy weight.
- Lemon (Citrus medica) - It can be an alternate to your habit to drinking lemon + honey in the morning. By replacing it with Slimolina tea you can enjoy the benefits of all the herbs, everyday!
- Varuna (Crataeva nurvala) - This three leaved caper is named after God of water in Indian mythology. Ancient sages described it as remover of excessive toxins and balancing the water element in the body.
- Green Tea (Camelia sinensis) - There is something in the nature of tea that leads us into the world of quiet contemplation of life. Green tea holds a stunning reputation as a natural reservoir of anti-oxidant compounds for healthy living.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) - Ayurveda explains this as a world herb. There is a saying that there is nothing which Ginger can't fix.
- Black Cumin seeds (Centratherum anthelminticum) - An Ayurvedic digestive herb to restore the balance of Earth and water element in the body.
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum) - This is a powerful anti- vata herb as per Ayurveda. Vata is the cause of drying up of channels leading to their blockages.
- Black Pepper & Long Pepper - Peppers can open up the channels of the body very quickly to ease the flow of energies.