- Contains 100% natural products
- Absolutely free from chemicals, additives, extra colors, fillers and yeast etc.
- Pure vegetarian formulations
- Formulated by M.D Ayurveda experts
- Has all the pure herbs explained in ancient ayurvedic texts
- Balances all the three doshas - Vata, Pitta, Kapha in body
- Supports healthy digestive system
- Maintains healthy metabolism
1. SANJIVANI VATI
Sanjivani Vati, a dietary supplement is a mixture of ten wonderful herbs such as Vidanga, Shunthi, Pippali, Haritaki, Bibhitaki, Amalaki, Vacha, Guduchi, Shudha Bhallataka and Shudha Vatsnabh. Sanjivani Vati is a classical formulation that is packed with wonderful herbs explained by our great Acharya's in ayurvedic books. This helps to maintain a healthy digestive system and metabolism. It supports the healthy immune system.
2. VARA CHURNA
Vara Churna is a blend of Amalaki, Haritaki and Bibhitaki (Triphala). Amalaki is related to Pitta energy, Bibhitaki corresponds to Kapha and Haritaki is related to Vata energy. The balance of these three energies is very important as it leads to overall health of the body. Regular consumption of Vara Churna maintains healthy digestive system.
3. KANCHNAAR GUGGUL
Kanchnaar Guggul is a combination of eight amazing herbs such as Kanchnaar, Triphala (Amalaki, Haritaki and Bibhitaki), Trikatu (Pippali, Marich and Shunthi), Varun, Twak, Tejpatra and Shudh Guggul (herbal extract). Kanchnaar Guggulu is a natural supplement in tablet form. Kachnaar is a tree with beautiful flowers. It is known to balance the cells functions and bark is used here in the formulation. Other herbs have got their own actions and properties as explained by our great Acharya's. Kanchnaar Guggulu is an amazing classical formulation formulated by Planet Ayurveda.
4. PILE OFF CAPSULES
Pile OFF Capsule by Planet Ayurveda is a wonderful natural supplement. It is packed with herbs such as Haridra, Shunthi, Sajjikshaar, Nagkesar and Choti Harar. All these herbs are known for their actions and properties in Ayurveda. Pile OFF Capsule maintains healthy digestive system and maintains balance of three doshas in body.
- Sanjivani Vati - 2 tablets three times daily with plain water after meal.
- Vara Churna - 1 teaspoonful twice daily with plain water after meal.
- Pile OFF Capsules - 2 capsules twice daily with plain water after meal.
- Kanchnaar Guggul - 2 tablets three times daily with plain water after meal.
- Drift Ointment - Local application on the affected area.
- Nirgundi oil - Local application on the affected area.