There is a saying is life worth living?? It all depends on Liver. Liver needs regular toning up for healthy aging. Avoid liver destroying food and drinks and let's enjoy this liver supporting herbal tea.
Tea time is a chance to slow down, pull back and appreciate our surroundings. There is nothing better than to enjoy the leisure time with our friends or relatives while rejuvenating the liver.
Planet Ayurveda liver support herbal tea helps to balance the fire element of the body. The fire or the heat imbalance can lead to many abnormalities.
The 5 elements that make up this universe - Earth, Water, Fire, Air and Earth. The fire is the one which is represented by the Sun or the heat of the body. The metabolic fire, digestive fire or the fire of the intellect gets imbalanced sometime and all these fires are regulated by the liver.
- Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia) - An analogy is given for Giloy in Ayurveda as a herb of immortality. This herb is calming in nature and rich in natural anti-oxidants. It helps to clear many channels for smooth flow of energies Vata, Pitta, Kapha.
- Coriander (Coriandrum sativum) - Cooling in nature, helps to balance the pitta or the fire element.
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zizania) - Popular as queen of spices, the exotic cinnamon flavor helps easy assimilation of all the herbs and help to reduce vata, kapha doshas and opens up the channels for the flow of energies.
- Chanca piedra (Bhumi Amla or Phyllanthus niruri) - Popular in South America as "Chanca Piedra" and India as Bhumi Amla. It has many medicinal virtues, cooling properties and liver cleansing attributes.
- Hibiscus (Hibiscus rosa chinensis) - The red attractive flowers are used in traditional apothecary in China, India and European folklore for balancing acidic inflammations of gut and liver. It's soothing and cooling in nature.
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) - The best home remedy for gas, indigestion and helps to reduce pitta dosha, strengthens the appetite.
- Pomegranate Peel (Punica gratum) - The astringent fruit peel is full of natural anti-oxidants and cooling in nature.