Kapha Ketu Rasa is one of the classical organomineral formulation. If seen pathophysiologically, histamine secretion is one of the major causes of allergic disorders. There are significant studies that Kaphaketu is an effective medicine that contains antihistamine properties naturally.
- One to Two tablets or 125mg to 150mg can be taken twice daily with water.
- To enhance the property of Kapha Ketu Ras one can mix it with ginger and honey.
- It is important to note that the dosage depends on the age, digestive power, and strength of the patient.
- Should always be taken as prescribed by the physician.
- Over dosage of the medicine can result in a poisonous effect on the body.
- It is not recommended to women who are pregnant or lactating.