- Contains 100 percent natural products with pure extracts.
- Standardized vegetarian formulations.
- Totally free from chemicals, additives, extra colors, fillers and yeast.
- Formulated by M.D Ayurveda experts.
- Contains all herbs which are explained in ancient ayurvedic texts.
- Maintains equilibrium of doshas.
- Maintains healthy metabolism.
- Maintains healthy thyroid hormones.
1. Gotukola Capsules
Gotukola or Centella asiatica is a perennial creeping herb in the carrot family. It is present widely in many parts of the world including India, Sri Lanka, Australia, china and japan. This is also known as Gotukola in Hindi. Grows in shady, moist or marshy places. Gotukola Capsule of Planet Ayurveda is packed with standardized extract of best quality herb Gotukola that maintains a healthy blood circulation.
2. Chandraprabha Vati
It is a classical natural formulation, blend of many herbs which are explained in ayurvedic texts. It contains Vacha, Mustak, Devdaru, Ela, Musta, Pippali, Maricha, Tejpatra, Haridra, Chavya, Vidanga etc. which are known for their actions and properties. Over all Chandraprabha vati maintains healthy body functions.
3. Gugullipid Capsules
Gugullipid, An amazing natural dietary supplement is packed with pure extract of resin or herbal extract guggulu. Guggul is known as Commiphora mukul which is a yellowish extract from tree, collected in its bark. This resin is used since ancient times in Ayurveda for its health benefits. It helps to maintain all doshas in balance, especially Vata dosha. Guggul maintains healthy hormones in body.
4. Hakam Churna
Hakam churna is a blend of excellent herbs – Chandershoor, Kalaunji, Methi, Ajwain, which help to balance Vata dosha in body. It helps to maintain a healthy digestion and metabolism. All these herbs are known for its properties in Ayurveda and help to balance Vata dosha effectively.
- Gotukola Capsules – 2 cap twice daily with plain water after meal.
- Chandraprabha Vati - 2 tab twice daily with plain water after meal.
- Gugullipid Capsules – 2 cap twice daily with plain water after meal.
- Hakam Churna – 1 tsp. twice daily with plain water after meal