- 100% natural products
- Maintains healthy ovaries and female reproductive system
- Formulated by MD Ayurveda doctor
- 100% vegetarian formulations.
- Free from chemicals, preservatives, starch, additives, colors, yeast, binders, fillers
1. CHANDRAPRABHA VATI
Planet Ayurveda's Chandraprabha vati is an ayurvedic formulation which is being used widely across India as a natural supplement.
The name "chandraprabha" means, the light of the moon. According to Ayurveda, this supplement glorifies the body just as the light of the moon dispels darkness.
It is a great herbal supplement for maintaining health and wellbeing.
2. PRADARANTAK CHURNA
It is an herbal powder inspired from classical ayurvedic preparations that are in use as natural supplements since time immemorial.
It is an herbal mixture which supports healthy female reproductive organs. It not only maintains the female body in good health but is also supportive towards the hormonal control in females.
3. KANCHNAAR GUGGUL
It is used as per ancient Ayurveda texts for maintaining healthy muscle mass. It is a combination of Guggul (Commiphora mukul) and Kachnaar (Bauhinia variegata) in a single tablet.
Guggul is combined with many other herbs like Kachnaar to form different types of natural supplements that help to support and maintain health.
4. PUNARNAVA MANDUR
It is a natural diuretic and a natural detoxifier that helps in eliminating toxins from the body. These herbal tablets are prepared using the effective herbs like Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Shunthi (Zingiber officinale), Haridra (Curcuma longa), etc.
Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa) is mixed with many other ingredients in each tablet of Punarnava Mandur to work as a supportive supplement for getting rid of fluid accumulation in the body as in the cases of ovarian cysts.
- Chandraprabha Vati: 2 tablets, twice daily with warm water after meals.
- Pradarantak Churna: 1 teaspoonful, twice daily with warm water after meals.
- Kanchnaar Guggul: 2 tablets, twice daily with warm water after meals.
- Punarnava Mandur: 2 tablets, twice a day with warm water after meals.