- 100 % natural products
- Maintenance of Tridosha (three body energies).
- Formulated by MD Ayurveda doctors
- Supports healthy skin
- 100 % vegetarian formulations.
- Free from chemicals, preservatives, starch, additives, colors, yeast, binders, fillers
- All herbs have distinct explanation in ancient Ayurvedic literature
1. Neem Capsules
Neem capsules possess standardized extract of Neem (Azadirachta indica) that helps to purify the blood and clears the toxins from it. It fights against the infectious agents and prevents their proliferation in the body.
2. Gleaming Skin, Hair, Nails Formula
These herbal capsules help to maintain the healthy and glowing skin, hair and nails. Herbs like Rubia cordifolia (Manjista), Fumaria officinalis (Pit papada), Swertia chiretta (Chirayata), Aloe barbadensis (Ghrit kumari) are present in it that work synergistically to maintain healthy skin.
3. Gandhak Rasayan
Purified sulphur (shuddh gandhak) is the main ingredient of these tablets that has the qualities of absorbing the moisture from the atmosphere into the skin. It prevents dryness and moisturizes the skin.
4. Manjishtha Capsules
Standardized extract of Rubia cordifolia (Manjistha) is used in these capsules. It balances Pitta dosha and clears off the itching and burning in the skin. It is also a blood purifier and also helps in healing wounds faster.
5. Nirgundi Oil
Vitex negundo (Nirgundi) is the main ingredient of Nirgundi oil that possesses anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. It helps to relieve swelling, pain and redness of the affected part. It is applied locally on the affected area of the skin.
6. Evening Prime Rose Premium Handmade Bathing Bar
This is a natural paraben free soap which possesses rose as the main ingredient. It moisturizes the skin and provides a protective layer to the skin from sun.
- Neem Capsules - 1 capsule twice daily with warm water after meals.
- Gleaming Skin, Hair, Nails Formula - 1 capsule twice daily with warm water after meals.
- Gandhak Rasayan - 2 tablets twice daily with warm water after meals.
- Manjishtha Capsules - 1 capsule twice daily with warm water after meals.
- Nirgundi Oil - As directed by physician.
- Evening Prime Rose Premium Handmade Bathing Bar - As directed by physician.