The fire that warms us can also consume us; Balance is the key. As per Ayurveda, the whole universe is made up of 5 elements - Earth, Water, Fire, Air and Space. Earth + Water = Kapha, Fire = Pitta, Air + Space = Vata. All humans are made from combinations of these 5 elements and a Soul, which makes us alive. Pitta imbalance is cause of many health concerns related to liver, gut, heart, skin and metabolism. This herbal tea is blend of Ayurvedic herbs to balance the Pitta.
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) - is queen of spices having exotic aroma. It opens up microchannels in the body for smooth flow of energies Vata, Pitta, Kapha.
- Cumin (Cuminum cyminum) - The air can really aggravate the fire. Cumin is the herb which helps to pacify Vata, thereby indirectly pacifying Pitta as well. It helps to ease the gas and aids in digestion.
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) - The best home remedy for gas, indigestion and helps to reduce pitta dosha, strengthens the appetite.
- Cardamon (Elettaria cardamomum) - Kerala is known as God's own country and green cardamom is flavor of this state. It pacifies Pitta and ease the digestive issues while you savour the exotic taste.
- Rose Petals (Rosa centifolia) - Full of anti-oxidants, a symbol of love and passion helps to alleviate aggression. It helps to calm down the fire and cools down the pitta.
- Khus (Vetiveria zizanoides) - A grass known in India as powerful cooling herb, consumed popularly as a sherbet to calm down the fire and takes you in realm of ultimate bliss.
- Spearmint (Mentha spicata) - Effective Pitta and Kapha pacifier, helps to aid digestion.
- Coriander (Coriandrum sativum) - Regulates the flow of Air element, leading to pacification of Pitta.