- Contain 100% natural products
- Absolutely free from chemicals, additives extra colors, fillers and yeast etc.
- Has all the pure herbs explained in ancient ayurvedic texts
- Available at reasonable cost
1. Gandhak Rasayan
Gandhak Rasayan is a mineral-based ayurvedic formulation prepare from purified sulphur in the form of a tablet. It maintains a balance between Vata, Pitta, and Kapha dosha. It helps in maintaining healthy skin and overall health well-being.
2. Kanchnaar Guggul
Kanchnaar Guggul is the herbal formulation in tablet form. Its main ingredient is kanchnaar (Bauhinia variegata) and guggul (Commiphora mukul) and seven other herbs. It helps to maintain the healthy functioning of the lymphatic system. It helps to balances all three doshas of the body to maintain a healthy life.
3. Female Health Support
Female Health Support is the polyherbal formulation of Planet Ayurveda available in capsule form. It contains herbs such as Ashoka, Lodhra, Shatavari that supports female health. This formula maintains a balance between Vata, Pitta and Kapha dosha. It does not contain any preservative, and additive.
4. Evening Prime Rose Premium Handmade Bathing Bar
It is a herbal cosmetic product for local application on the affected part for maintaining healthy skin.
5. Arjun Saar
Arjun Saar is the herbal formulation containing the juice of Arjun (Terminalia arjuna) and Amla (Embelica officinalis). It helps to maintain the blood vascular system healthy. It is to be consumed orally.
6. Sphatika Bhasma
Sphatika bhasma is the ash of alum. It helps in maintaining a balance between Vata and Pitta dosha in the body. It supports healthy living. It does not contain any synthetic chemicals.
Dosage / Usage
- Gandhak Rasayan - 2 tablets twice daily with warm water.
- Kanchnaar Guggul - 2 tablets twice daily with warm water.
- Female Health Support - 1 capsule twice daily with warm water.
- Evening Prime Rose Premium Handmade Bathing Bar - Wash the affected area gently.
- Mix 3 spoon Arjun Saar with 1/4 spoon Sphatika Bhasma in 1 mug water. Rinse the affected area gently.