- 100 % natural products
- Formulated by MD Ayurveda doctors
- Pacifies aggravated pitta*
- 100 % vegetarian formulations
- Free from chemicals, preservatives, starch, additives, colors, yeast, binders, fillers
- All herbs have distinct explanation in ancient Ayurvedic literature
1. Heartburn Capsules
It is a natural supplement made with pure extracts of natural corals, pearls, mineral stones and herbs like Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia). Giloy is a natural stabilizer that helps to control the excessive pitta secretions in the body. Corals used are abundant in calcium, magnesium, silicates and phosphorus compounds which have an alkaline nature.
Agate is a mineral stone made up of silicates. It is carefully purified and treated before using it for human consumption as a food supplement.
2. Digestion support
It is a combination of herbs such as Amlaki (Emblica officianalis), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Vibhitaki (Terminalia bellarica), fennel (Foeniculum vulgare), Dhania (Coriandrum sativum), Piipali (Piper longum) & Jeerak (cuminum cyminum).
It is a natural supplement that supports normal digestion of food.
3. Amalaki Rasayan
Fresh Amla (Emblica officianalis) fruit pulp is blended with many other herbs to obtain this dietary supplement named Amalaki Rasayan.
Ayurvedic texts have explained a rigorous process of preparing Amalaki Rasayan. The preparation methods for Amalaki Rasayan capsules have taken inspiration from the great works of our ancient Ayurveda sages like Charaka who successfully used these preparations as efficient dietary supplements in olden times.
4. Mahashankh Vati
Mahashankh Vati is the best herbal formulation which helps in the enhancement of digestion and is potent to relieve symptoms like bloating and indigestion. This formulation is being mentioned in classics and has pippali (piper longum), chitrak (Plumbago zeylanica), danti (Baliospermum montanum) and many more as its ingredients. This helps in naturally dealing with indigestion, loss of appetite, hyper acidity and other digestion related problems. The formulation has a stomach pH balancing effect which reduces the acidity in return. Along with this even it has some hot potency drugs but still due to the presence of shankh bhasma as its indgrient it helps in providing a cooling effect.
- HeartBurn Capsules - 1 capsule, twice daily with warm water.
- Digestion Support - 1 capsule, twice daily with warm water.
- Amalaki Rasayan - 1 capsule, twice daily with warm water.
- Mahashankh Vati - 1 tablet twice a day 10 minutes before meals with warm water.