- 100 % natural products
- Maintenance of Tridosha (three body energies).
- Formulated by MD Ayurveda doctors
- 100 % vegetarian formulations.
- Free from chemicals, preservatives, starch, additives, colors, yeast, binders, fillers
- All herbs have distinct explanation in ancient Ayurvedic literature
1. Giloy Capsules
Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia) is a well-known plant in Ayurvedic system of medicine. It bears small flowers and prefers tropical climatic conditions for its growth. Giloy capsule is prepared by using standardized extract of Giloy herb. The capsule shells are 100 % vegetarian and free from gelatin.
2. Immune Booster
It is a unique natural supplement from Planet Ayurveda.
Immune Booster capsule contains ingredients like Grape seed (Vitis Vinifera), Go - Piyush (Bovine colostrums), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis) and Bhumi Amla (Phyllanthus niruri). The herbs used in this preparation are best in quality, packaged in vegetarian capsule shells.
3. Curcumin Capsules
Curcumin is an active compound of the rhizomatous herb of Turmeric. The capsule is packed with standardized extract of Turmeric.
Turmeric is a common household spice in India, well - known for its rich aroma. It imparts a deep yellow coloration to the food recipes. A lot of research is being carried out on Turmeric, in the field of Ayurveda.
The name of VikramPrash is formulated after the name of Dr. Vikram chauhan. This is the bestest remedy prepared with 48 herbs by planet Ayurveda for ojakshya (weak immunity). The main ingredient of this is Amla (Emblica officnalis), Dashmool (root of ten herbs), herbs of jeevaniya gana (Class of rejuvenating herbs) and many others. This is in the form of jam and has a good taste. These all ingredients possess Ojovardhak, rasayan and vajikarana properties and support a healthy bodily system.
5. Immuno Plan Syrup
As the name indicates that this syrup formulation by Planet Ayurveda is for low or weak immunity. The main ingredients of Immunoplan are Mahua (Madhuca indica), jeevanti (Leptadenia reticulata), Aamlaki (Emblica officinalis), Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia) etc. These all ingredients are very good and normalises all the three doshas. So, When doshas are in equilibrium, our immunity will be at peak and we are safe from all kinds of infections.
- Giloy Capsules - 1 capsule twice daily after meals with warm water.
- Immune Booster - 2 capsules twice daily after meals with warm water.
- Curcumin Capsules - 1 capsule twice daily after meals with warm water.
- Vikramprash - 1 tsp. twice daily after meals.
- Immuno Plan Syrup - 2 tsp. twice daily after meals.