Kushtha Rakshas Oil is a classical oil preparation prepared for all skin diseases and psoriasis.
DESCRIPTION OF HERBS
- Parada (Purified mercury) - Purified mercury is known for its rejuvenation properties and is very useful in healing ulcers or managing pain and inflammation.
- Gandhak (Purified sulphur) - Gandhak possesses antibiotic, antifungal and antimicrobial properties and it makes this herb potent to be effective in Skin conditions.
- Kutha (Dolomiaea costus) - Kutha is Ropaka (wound healer), twachya (Improves skin texture) in nature thus helpful in clearing skin and detoxifies it.
- Saptaparna (Alstonia scholaris) - This herb is bitter or astringent in nature and helpful in healing wounds and alleviating all kinds of skin issues.
- Chitrakmool (Plumbago zeylanica) - Chitrakmoola is a herb which helps in improving agnimandya (Poor digestive fire) and metabolism. It also clears all kinds of toxins from the body due to its antioxidant property.
- Nag Sindoor (Type of lead calx) - Nag sindhoor is a type of Nag which is used in clinical practise and helpful in reducing scars, blemishes and promotes wound healing.
- Lashun (Allium sativum) - Lashuna is proven to be a good wound healer as it possesses antimicrobial properties.
- Hartal (Orpiment) - Hartal is helpful in providing lustre and is classically known as kushthahara (Useful in Skin disorders).
- Bakuchi beej (Psoralea corylifolia) - Bakuchi is very helpful in healing wounds as it has Ropana property.
- Amaltas beej (Cassia fistula) - Amaltas is one of the best herbs for reducing inflammation, Sores and Skin diseases.
- Tamra Bhasma - Tamra bhasma helpful in balancing Pitta and Kapha dosha thus useful in skin disorders.
- Mainsail (Realgar) - Mainsail is an uprasa mentioned in Ayurveda which helps in reducing itching and is useful in purifying Blood.
- Sarson oil (Mustard oil) - Mustard oil is an amazing wound healer as it reduces the symptoms of arthritis, pain and helps in alleviating inflammation.
- Water - It smoothes the skin and helps to nourish it.