Jahar Mohra Khatai Pishti is prepared using purified jahar mohra. Jahar mohra is basically a rock which is also known by the name Serpentine. Serpentine is used after its purification and is very effective in managing a wide variety of health conditions.
- Infants: 30-125mg in 2-3 divided doses
- Children: 60-125mg in 2-3 divided doses
- Adults: 125-250mg in 2 divided doses
- Maximum dose possible: 500 mg (in at least three divided doses)
- It is best to be avoided in pregnant females.
- It is advisable to take this medicine only under medical supervision, especially for children and lactating mothers.
- Take this medicine only at the prescribed dosage for a particular time period only.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
This is pure classical Ayurvedic medicine and should be strictly consumed only after prescription of an Ayurvedic doctor and to be taken under medical supervision only.