- 100 % natural products
- Maintenance of Tridosha (three body energies).
- Formulated by MD Ayurveda doctors
- Supports healthy kidneys
- 100 % vegetarian formulations.
- Free from chemicals, preservatives, starch, additives, colors, yeast, binders, fillers
- All herbs have distinct explanation in ancient Ayurvedic literature
1. MUTRAKRICHANTAK CHURNA
It is an herbal powder blend which is very helpful in maintaining healthy kidneys. It is an herbal supplement which is especially suited for people to maintain a healthy urinary system.
2. RENCURE FORMULA
It is a great herbal combination that is given as an adjunct with mutrakrichantak churna along with other health supplements for supporting kidney health. It is a natural supplement that helps maintain a healthy urinary system in a natural way.
3. VARUNADI VATI
It is prepared on the basis of a classical Ayurvedic formulation with the same name, which is being used since ancient times for the maintenance of a healthy urinary system and a healthy kidney function.
4. PUNARNAVA CAPSULES
Punarnava capsules are made using pure and standardized extract of Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa). It helps to maintain healthy functioning of kidneys. It helps to maintain healthy urea and creatinine level in the body. It supports healthy urinary system. It help to maintain healthy hemoglobin level too.
5. INDIAN ECHINACEA
It is a natural supplement that is great for supporting overall health. It specially supports and maintains healthy kidney function and supports overall health.
6. PHYLLANTHUS NIRURI
It is an herbal supplement that is best suited for supporting healthy kidneys and urinary system. It is combined with other herbal supplements to serve as a dietary supplement for maintaining overall health.
7. Nephralka Capsules
Planet Ayurveda's Nephralka capsules are prepared using a special combination of pure extracts of herbs such as Bhumi amla (Phyllanthus niruri), Mooli stava (Raphanus sativus) Revandchini (Rheum emodi), Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata) and Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa). All these herbs are mentioned in Ayurveda and used since ancient times. The product is an excellent one to keep the water content healthy in the body. It helps to maintain healthy kidney functions.
- Mutrakrichhantak Churna - 1 Teaspoonful twice daily with water and for best result Boil 1 Teaspoonful in 400ml water until it remains 50-60ml. Filter the preparation with a regular tea strainer and drink. You should use this once in morning 45min. after breakfast and similarly in evening 45min. after dinner. Prepare fresh every time as per this.
- Rencure Formula - 2 Capsules, twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Punarnava Capsules - 2 Capsules, twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Varunadi Vati - 2 Tablets, twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Phyllanthus Niruri - 1 Capsule, twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Indian Echinacea - 1 Capsule, twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Nephralka Capsules - 1 Capsule, twice daily with plain water after meals.