- 100 % natural products
- Maintain Tridosha (Vata, Pitta and Kapha) balance in the body.
- Formulated by MD Ayurveda doctor
- 100 % vegetarian formulations.
- Free from chemicals, preservatives, starch, additives, colors, yeast, binders, fillers
- All herbs have distinct explanation in ancient Ayurvedic literature
1. Shatavari Capsules
Planet Ayurveda's shatavari capsules contain standardized extracts of shatavari (Asparagus racemosus). The extracts are filled in 100 % vegetarian capsule shells that are free from gelatin.
Shatavari commonly grows in India, Nepal, Sri Lanka and the Himalayas. The herb has been exploited off late for its many uses because of which it is recognized as an endangered species now a days.
2. Bustonica Capsules
Each capsule contains standardized extracts of Vidarikand (Pueraria tuberosa), Varahikand (Dioscorea bulbifera), Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus), Safed musali (Chlorphytum borivilianum) and Lodhra (Symplocus racemosa).
Planet Ayurveda's Bustonica capsule is a nutraceutical preparation which serves as a great dietary supplement for supporting healthy female secondary sexual characters.
3. Shree Gopal oil
It is another herbal oil preparation that is used for local massage over the breast tissues.
4. Bresto – 8 cream
A cream based product that helps to support the breast tissues in females.
- Shatavari Capsules - 2 capsules, twice daily with plain water.
- Bustonica Capsules - capsules, twice daily with plain water.
- Shree Gopal Oil - Massage the oil in circular manner around the areola, gently over the breast tissues. Use this oil two times in a week.
- Bresto – 8 cream - Massage this cream over the breast tissues on the days in which you do not apply Shree gopal oil.