- 100 % natural products
- Maintain Tridosha (Vata, Pitta and Kapha) balance in the body.
- Formulated by MD Ayurveda doctor
- 100 % vegetarian formulations.
- Free from chemicals, preservatives, starch, additives, colors, yeast, binders, fillers
- All herbs have distinct explanation in ancient Ayurvedic literature
1. Shatavari Capsules
Planet Ayurveda's shatavari capsules contain standardized extracts of shatavari (Asparagus racemosus). The extracts are filled in 100 % vegetarian capsule shells that are free from gelatin.
Shatavari commonly grows in India, Nepal, Sri Lanka and the Himalayas. The herb has been exploited off late for its many uses because of which it is recognized as an endangered species now a days.
2. Bustonica Capsules
Each capsule contains standardized extracts of Vidarikand (Pueraria tuberosa), Varahikand (Dioscorea bulbifera), Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus), Safed musali (Chlorphytum borivilianum) and Lodhra (Symplocus racemosa).
Planet Ayurveda's Bustonica capsule is a nutraceutical preparation which serves as a great dietary supplement for supporting healthy female secondary sexual characters.
3. Bustonica Oil
A wonderful oil formulation that has Gambhari (Gmelina arborea), Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus), Jeera (Cuminum cyminum), Choti dudhi (Euphorbia thymifolia), Patha (Cissampelos pareira) etc. along with variety of oils like flax seeds oil, sunflower seeds oil, sesame seeds oil in it. It is an excellent natural combination that supports normal growth of breast fatty tissues by balancing tridoshas in body especially kapha.
4. Rativallabhakhya Tail
A combination of natural ingredients like sugandhi varo (Vetiveria zizanioides), kesar (Crocus sativus), devdar (Cedrus deodara), lata kasturi, nagarmoth (Cyprus rotundus), lavanga (Syzygium aromaticum) etc. is advised as a natural supplement for local application. It also supports healthy growth of breast fatty tissues.
DOSAGE / USAGE
- Shatavari Capsules - 2 capsules, twice daily with plain water.
- Bustonica Capsules - 2 capsules, twice daily with plain water.
- Bustonica Oil - The appropriate quantity of oil may be massaged once a day or as directed by the physician. Total massage time should not be less than 15 minutes and more than 30 minutes. Massage must be in circular motion.
- Rativallabhakhya Tail - Take appropriate quantity and massaged once a day or as directed by the physician.