- 100 % natural products
- Maintenance of Tridosha (three body energies).
- Formulated by MD Ayurveda doctors
- 100 % vegetarian formulations.
- Free from chemicals, preservatives, starch, additives, colors, yeast, binders, fillers
- All herbs have distinct explanation in ancient Ayurvedic literature
1. CHANDRAPRABHA VATI
It is a classical ayurvedic formulation adapted from the age old preparations mentioned in "Sharangdhar samhita" an ancient text book of Ayurveda.
It pacifies all the three body energies namely vata (space), pitta (fire) and kapha (phlegm).
It has a long list of more than 35 herbs, a few salts and minerals.
2. AAROGYAVARDHINI VATI
Aarogyavardhini vati is another classical preparation which is also great for supporting harmony in between the various body organs. It is another classical ayurvedic preparation that is in use since, ancient times. The tablets contain a proportionate mixture of many components which can be used safely for consumption.
3. PUNARNAVA MANDOOR
Punarnava (Boerrhavia diffusa) is an herb that derives its name from a hindi word which means everlasting youth. It is a tablet formulation that is great for use as a dietary supplement. It helps to support healthy cell growth and function*.
4. WHEAT GRASS POWDER
Wheat grass is the grass of young plants of Wheat (Triticum aestivum). The plant prefers temperate regions for its growth. Wheat grass plant is a rich source of vitamins and minerals.
The chlorophyll content of the wheat grass leaves has a structural resemblance to Hemoglobin, which is a blood pigment found in the RBCs.
- Chanderprabha Vati - 2 tablets, twice daily, with plain water, after meals.
- Aarogyavardhini Vati - 2 tablets, twice daily, with plain water, after meals.
- Punarnava Mandur - 2 tablets, twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Wheat Grass Powder - 1 teaspoonful, twice daily, mixed in a glass of water.