- 100 % natural products
- Maintenance of the three body energies.
- Formulated by MD Ayurveda doctors
- 100 % vegetarian formula
- Free from chemicals, preservatives, starch, additives, colors, yeast, binders, fillers
- All herbs have distinct explanation in ancient Ayurvedic literature
1. ALLER-G CARE
These are pure and herbal capsules made from herba like Haridra (Curcuma longa), Neem (Azadirachta indica), Shirish (Albezzia lebbeck) and Ashwagandha (Withania somniferum).
It is a 100 % vegetarian preparation made with purified extracts of the above mentioned herbs. The capsule shells are non –gelatinous and free from added chemicals.
2. PRANRAKSHAK CHURNA
It is another purely herbal formulation adapted from the vast literature on herbs explained in Ayurveda, an age old system of medicine. It is a combination of shirish (Albezzia lebbeck), vasa (Adhatoda vasica), anantamool (Tylphora asthmatica), dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanica), bharangi (Cleodendrum serratum) and madhuyashti (Licorice).
These herbs help to pacify aggravated phlegm or the kapha body energy in the body. It is a natural preparation without any side effects. It can be used for regular consumption as a nutritional supplement.
3. TULSI CAPSULES
Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) has tremendous religious significance in Hindu religion. It is believed to be a pious deity and one plant of Tulsi should be kept in the house to bring harmony and positive energy.
Tulsi herb has great nutritional value and also depicts phlegm pacifying properties. There are many varieties of this herb namely, Indian Tulsi, Cinnamon Basil, Lemon Basil, African blue basil, Sweet Basil etc.
Different varieties show different properties depending upon the place of occurrence, climatic conditions and the type of soil.
4. CURCUMIN CAPSULES
Curcumin is the active compound of Turmeric. It is a rhizomatous herb belonging to the Ginger family (Zingiberacea). It is an Indian native plant that predominantly grows in the south –western parts of the Indian subcontinent.
Rhizomes are the main part of this plant which are used for many useful purposes.
- Aller-G Care - 2 Capsules, twice daily with plain water after meals
- Pranrakshak Churna - 1 teaspoon full, twice daily with plain water after meals
- Tulsi Capsules - 2 Capsule, twice daily with plain water after meals
- Curcumin Capsules - 2 Capsule, twice daily with plain water after meals.