- 100 % natural products
- Maintenance of Tridosha (three body energies).
- Formulated by MD Ayurveda doctors
- Supports healthy nerves
- 100 % vegetarian formulations.
- Free from chemicals, preservatives, starch, additives, colors, yeast, binders, fillers
- All herbs have distinct explanation in ancient Ayurvedic literature
1. ASHWAGANDHA CAPSULES
Planet Ayurveda's Ashwagandha capsule contains standardized extract of Ashwagandha herb (Withania somniferum).
It is a great herbal supplement for maintaining health and wellbeing. Planet Ayurveda's Ashwagandha capsules are purely vegetarian and free from chemicals and additives.
2. BRAHMI CAPSULES
It is a natural supplement containing standardized extract of Brahmi (Bacopa monieri). It is a pure and herbal formulation which helps support a healthy brain.
Planet Ayurveda's Brahmi capsules are purely herbal and pose no side effects.
3. CHANDERPRABHA VATI
Chanderprabha vati is a great dietary supplement which is good for maintaining health in people of all ages. It is a classical tablet formulation which is mentioned in many Ayurveda texts.
It contains an herbal mix of 37 odd herbs prepared carefully under sterile conditions.
4. CURCUMIN CAPSULES
Curcumin is an active compound of the rhizomatous herb of Turmeric. The capsule is packed with standardized extract of Turmeric.
Turmeric is a common household spice in India, well - known for its rich aroma. It imparts a deep yellow coloration to the food recipes. A lot of research is being carried out on Turmeric, in the field of Ayurveda.
5. NIRGUNDI OIL
It is an oil based natural supplement which is used for local application to support healthy skin and maintains muscular strength.
It contains Nirgundi (Vitex negundo) as the main ingredient which is a popular herb in Ayurveda.
- Ashwagandha Capsules - 1 Capsule, twice a day with plain water after meals.
- Brahmi Capsules - 1 Capsule twice a day with plain water after meals.
- Curcumin Capsules - 1 Capsule twice a day with plain water after meals.
- Chanderprabha Vati - 2 Tablets, twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Nirgundi Oil - Gentle massage over the face, once daily.