- 100 % natural products
- Maintain pitta energy of the skin (Bhrajaka pitta)
- Formulated by MD Ayurveda doctors
- 100 % vegetarian formula
- Free from chemicals, preservatives, starch, additives, colors, yeast, binders, fillers
- All herbs have distinct explanation in ancient Ayurvedic literature
1. Brahmi Chyawanprash
It is an herbal preparation made from traditional Ayurvedic herbs mentioned in ancient Indian literature. Brahmi or bacopa monieri is its principal constituent which supports healthy body and mind. Besides Brahmi, Amalaki (Emblica officianalis) fruit pulp is another major component used in the preparation of this formulation.
Brahmi Chyawanprash is a natural Jam prepared from many similar herbs like Brahmi and is a classical natural supplement suitable for human consumption.
2. Shilajit Capsules
Shilajit is a resinous extract that seeps through the mountainous regions of the Himalayas. It is a dark colored, natural extract that is purified and used for various purposes.
Planet Ayurveda's Shilajit capsules contain purified extracts of shilajit collected after careful observation and research.
3. Amalaki Rasayan
Amalaki Rasayana capsule, is a natural formulation that uses high quality Amla fruit pulp blended with other natural herbs, used as additives for its preparation.
The preparation is inspired by the various methods explained in Ayurveda texts by which Amla fruit can be used as a natural food supplement. It is commonly known by the name of Indian gooseberry.
The use of this herb is gaining popularity these days precisely because of its amazing nutritional value.
Amla is one of the richest source of vitamin C. Vitamin C is one of the best anti- oxidant when it comes to anti –ageing supplements. It plays a vital role in maintaining skin health and texture. It should be taken as part of daily diet routine.
4. Kumkumadi Oil
Kumkumadi oil is another classical ayurvedic preparation which is purely herbal and safe for human use. It is a carefully prepared blend of some 15 odd herbs and sesame seed oil.
DOSAGE / USAGE
- Brahmi Chyawanprash - 2-3 teaspoon full, twice daily.
- Shilajit Capsules - 1 Capsule, twice daily with plain water, after meals.
- Amalaki Rasayan - 2 Capsules, twice daily with plain water, after meals.
- Kumkumadi Oil - For local application at bed time.
Out of stock